BWT BestProtect V 2 Stage Water Filter Kit Specifications
- Inlet / Outlet : 3/8″ bspm
- Pressure: 200 – 800 kPa
- Flow rate: < 5 lpm
- Filter cartridge change out frequency: When capacity reached or 12 months max
- Temperature range: 4 – 30 deg C (not for use in hot water)
- Materials of construction: Polypropylene Food Grade
BWT Bestprotect Benefits
– Maintains consistently high pH value
– Protects against stubborn residues such as gypsum
– Water optimisation for both cold and hot drinks
– Effectively protects against equipment corrosion
– Extends life span of the equipment
– Reduces maintenance costs to minimum levels
Most noteworthy, when maximum pressure exceeds, use limiting valve.
Natural water with high salt content causes corrosion problems or lead to scale & gypsum deposits. With BWT bestprotect V filter cartridges, your machine technology can surely be provided with the best possible protection. Because of the high quality filter medium and high-end technology, scale & gypsum deposits can be prevented. Thus, maintaining constant pH value and preventing corrosion problems.
BWT Bestprotect V Water Filter makes use of BWT’s advanced technology. As a result, this water filter provides excellent
protection for your equipment producing hot drinks. As we all know, pH value and water mineral balance are both the crucial
factors in espresso making. With V Filter, you can now achieve these two with ease.
Check out our range of BWT Water Filters available online.