BWT Bestmax Premium XL Cartridge – How it works?
Water from the network flows through the cartridge. The pre-filter removes particulate matter and activated carbon eliminates odorants and flavourants, such as chlorine. Then, in the ion exchanger, carbonates are removed, the water is treated by activated carbon and filtered. In the filter, there is a bypass mounted so that carbonates are not removed from the predetermined quantity of water. This part of water is filtered only by passing through activated carbon and the protective filter. The decarbonised water and the water from bypass mix at the outlet.
* For the devices without a steam generator – max. temp. is 95 ° C; water hardness: 10d and the bypass is set at level 3.
SPECIFICATIONS & OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Flow rate: < 5 lpm
- Filter cartridge change out frequency: On capacity or 12 months max
- Inlet / Outlet: 3/8″ bspm
- Materials of construction: Polypropylene Food Grade
- Temperature range: 4 – 40 deg C (not for use in hot water)
- Pressure: 100 – 800 kPa
*Use pressure limiting valve if maximum pressure may be exceeded