Water Pre filter Fibron from Water Filter Services are compact line pressure RO. Specifically designed for small/medium volume water applications for food service equipment.
PRO RO systems feature an assembled and tested manifold assembly. Also, the system uses quick connect high capacity filter cartridge and reverse osmosis membrane. Thus, it could team up with a suitable tank and remineralisation. These are available in a range of models to suit your application.
Most importantly, minimum incoming water pressure should be 400kPa. When low pressure exists, kindly use booster pump, or you can contact us for help.
- Firstly, pre filters need to be changed on a scheduled basis
- Remineralisation bestmin M ctg changed 10,000 litres
- RO Membrane needs to be changed on TDS rejection performance
- Flow rate must be <51pm
- Maximum of 12 months for the frequency of filter cartridge change
- Length: Head and cartridge 350mm
- Diameter: 180mm
- Lastly, Inlet to filter: 1/4″ quick connect tube fitting
Check out the available water filter tanks and remineralizer at our online shop.