Cafetto Evo Espresso Cleaner is known to be using organic coffee making it an effective and safe espresso machine cleaner. When cleaning the machine, only small amount of cafetto evo espresso cleaner would work.
Daily Procedure for back-flushing each delivery group:
- Replace coffee filter from group handle with a blind filter.
- Add 1 level scoop of Evo grinder cleaner into the group handle for daily cleaning. When cleaning your machine less often, use 2 scoops instead.
- Start the cycle and leave it running for 10 seconds to dissolve the cleaner. Stop the cycle and allow it to sit for 10 seconds.
- Detach group handle and rinse well with stream of water from delivery group.
- Re-insert handle using blind filter; start and stop the cycle for 10 times (running it for 5 seconds), to ensure a thorough rinsing. Remove the blind filter and return the regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the espresso machine
Daily Procedure for cleaning filters and group handles:
- In a 500-ml of how water with 2 scoops of Cafetto Cleaner, soak the group handles and filters for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.