Flojet Accumulator Tank Features:
- Lower Battery Drain
- Quieter Water System
- Compact Size
- Better Temperature Control
- Internal Bladder
- Longer Pump Life
- Simply Fitted to New or Existing Systems
- Smoother and More Even Flow
- Snap-in Port Fittings include both: 1/2″ Barbed Hose Fittings and 1/2″ Threaded Hose Fittings
The box comes with (1) Flojet Accumulator Tank 1L; (2) Port Adapters; (2) Adaptor Clips and (1) Port Kit.
The tank is intended to be used for water dispensing systems. Installed in the pressured side of the pump, it damps water pressure spikes, reduces pump cycling and helps increase life span. Furthermore, it reduces noise, eliminates water hammer while improving temperature control.
Designed for smaller space and systems, compact pneumatic bladder tank mounts easily. As a result, it works ideally for low volume water supply applications. Tank is pressured to 10 psi and can be finely-tuned to the cut-in pressure of water pump.
Pre-charge Pressure Adjustment
Tank is pre charged at 10 psi (0.7 bar) and not advised to be above 20 psi (1.4 bar). It can be custom tuned to best fit particular installation when there’s different cut-in pressure. To increase air pressure on the other hand, you can simply follow the instructions below. Most noteworthy, check the pressure from time to time.
- Firstly, shut pump off.
- Then, open faucet in order to relieve system pressure
- Adjust precharge pressure through ordinary tire gauge
- Finally, tire pump at valve in end of tank.