HM Digital ZT-2 TDS Meter Features
- Ideal For All Water Purification Applications. This meter is ideal for testing reverse osmosis membrane performance and determining the need for replacement. Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver.
- Highly Efficient and Accurate. The HM Digital ZT-2 Handheld TDS Meter has advanced microprocessor technology that makes it highly efficient and accurate.
- Hold function. This meter has measurements for convenient reading and recording, with the sound of a buzzer.
- Automatic function. After operating three minutes in the same condition, the measurement simply stops! This meter will also turn off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery power.
- High TDS reading. In case of measuring over 999ppm, the figure of X 10 twinkles automatically.
- Easy-To-Read Display. This meter has a large and easy-to-read LCD screen for convenient us for anyone.
- Factory calibrated. Recalibration is not necessary, but can be done easily with a watch screwdriver.
Note: This TDS meter is sold with no warranty.
The NSF minimum standard for percent rejection is 75%. We recommend replacing the RO membrane once it tests at 80% rejection or lower.
Instructions for HM Digital ZT-2
Using a clean cup or glass, take a sample of your raw feed water. Remove the protective cap from the Tester. Push the “ON” button to activate LCD display. Submerse the tester’s probes into the water sample and observe for approx. 10 seconds. Record the results. Repeat the same procedure with a sample of your reverse osmosis (RO) water. If the system is new or the membrane has been replaced, do not test the first tank of RO water. The first tank of product water will contain sanitizer and possibly carbon fines from your new filters. This will cause false reading. Use the following formula to calculate the percentage of solids (TDS) that your membrane is removing: