Why PuqPress Gen 5 M2 Automatic Coffee Tamper?
- More precise shots with reduced channelling and improved flavour.
- No RSI issues.
- Constancy between every Barista.
- Speeds up the workflow – calm baristas and happy customers.
- Industry proven technology.
To set up the Puqpress Gen 5 M2, you’ll need the included socket wrench and a clean and dry portafilter. Begin by unplugging the Puqpress and setting it upside down on a flat surface. Then, loosen the two bolts beneath the portafilter clamp. Gently insert the portafilter so the basket rim runs flat and flush against the piston (your portafilter spouts should be facing upward). With the portafilter held firmly in place, use the thumbwheel to tighten the clamp to hold the portafilter in place, then back it off slightly so the portafilter is snug but easy to remove. Tighten down both bolts again to set the clamp in place. From there, simply upright the Puqpress M2, run your Mythos power cable through the internal cavity, and mount the grinder on top of the tamper.
Adjusting the tamping pressure is simple: just press the + or – buttons to increase or decrease the pressure. The M2 can tamp between 20-60 lbs, giving you plenty of options for your desired results. To clean the tamper piston, first press the Cleaning button. This will extend the piston so you may safely remove residual grounds with a soft brush or cloth. DO NOT try to clean the piston without setting to Cleaning mode first, as the sensor may trip and trigger the piston, which could result in injury. Once the piston is cleaned, press the Cleaning button again to retract the piston.
NO NEED FOR COUNTERSPACE
- Simply place your grinder on top an start serving consistent. coffees easily.
THE TAMPING PROFILES YOU WANT
- A harder tamp to slow down the flow rate for a Flat White? Or speed up your work flow? We’ve got the profile for you.
1 MILLION TAMPS? EASILY!
- The M3 comes with a two-year warranty. Regardless of the number of tamps you’ll have it do.
NEW NON-STICK TAMPER FINISH
- Even less coffee sticks to your tamper due to our NEW NON-STICK finish.