Mahlkönig EKK43 Black Grinder Features
- Two independent grinders for different applications – saves space, time and costs.
- Bags are simply clamped into the bag holder – no need to hold bags during the grinding process.
- The cleaning of the spout is simply done with the bag holder.
- Grind adjustment to the desired fineness is easily done by turning the grind adjustment knob.
- The hoppers can be locked with a slide plate to enable an easy exchange of hoppers with different grinding goods.
The EKK43 provides the powerful performance of Mahlkönig’s famous EK43 as a twin grinder that can be equipped with two individual sets of burrs to fit different purposes. The EK43 rules the international coffee specialty industry as the undisputed queen of coffee grinders – with high performance, reliability and premium grinding results. Its outstanding grinding profile remains unmatched. The EK43 provides the most even extraction of the coffee’s valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol for quality. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene, which feels deeply connected to the EK43 by its shared passion for coffee.
- IEC/EN 60335-1
- IEC/EN 60335-2-64
- Standard ANSI/UL 763
- CAN/CSA std. CSA-C22.2 No. 195
Mahlkönig EKK43 Black Grinder Standard colors:
- Fine textured finish, matte black
- Fine textured finish, matte white