- Water reservoir – making plumbing an option with an integrated water tank about 3.5 liters
- Digital Display – adjustment of machine parameters is simplified due to temperature display, intuitive programming and shot timers
- Hot Water Economizer – hot water spout is fine tuned
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets – for an improved quality and consistency of cup
- Performance Touch Steam Wands – steam wands that are cool and high performing
- Internal Pump – makes La Marzocco GS3 an ideal coffee machine for your home
- Insulated Boilers – contributing to temperature stability while reducing the consumption of energy
- Ruby Flow Restrictors – synthetic ruby flow restrictors help resist scale formation and erosion
- Exposed Saturated Group – temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility is increased
- Pre-heating System – productivity is increased due to water that is pre-heated prior to entering into the coffee boiler
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) – allows you to electronically control the coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Dual Boiler System – different boilers for every group optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Glass Panels – add tempered glass side panels to customize the GS3 coffee machine
- Machine Operation – automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions
La Marzocco GS3 features the same thermal stability system used in La Marzocco Strada machine. It includes a digital PID controller, saturated groups, preheating system, a dual-boiler system, and digital display. It makes it simple for you because you only need to grind, dose and then tamp – which make for a luxury espresso preparation platform.
The new conical mechanical paddle that is available on MP version only, is inspired by the original mechanical group used on La Marzocco GS. With this conical valve system, you will have a progressive control of water flow and pressure through an internal office, prior to application of full pressure. The conical paddle valve helps you take control of the pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.