Esperto Abile Special Features:
- A brewing pressure profiling gauge allowing user to monitor and adapt the variables in the coffee making process when pulling down the lever. This is to assist with customising the extraction of the espresso.
- Thermal temperature strip assisting in ensuring that the group head reaches the desired temperature.
- 2 steam wands with different size single holes in order to power steam as well as an auto frother.
- The new iconic eagle
- Temperatures read both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Coffee filter dishes come in three sizes such as 9g, 16g, and 20g.
- Shower in group head photo engraved membrane.
- Coffee tamper in stainless steel AISI 304 weight 300g.
- Additionally, Esperto Abile has extra portafilter holder “Fascino” naked head for creamy espressos.
La Pavoni Esperto “Competition” series are expertly handcrafted and loaded with features. Esperto line allows home baristas to expertly prepare restaurant quality espresso and cappuccinos.
ESPAB-16 “Abile” 16 cup, chrome tank, chrome base
ESPCO-16 “Competente” 16 cup brass tank, chrome base
The competition filter baskets and group screens are precisely machined to the highest identical specifications then polished to ensure optimum flow. Each is embossed with a La Pavoni logo.
La Pavoni introduces two other models namely LA GRANDE BELLEZZA and MILANO 2015. These models combine details making La Pavoni lever machines popular around the world. From tradition born a new coffee machine concept – a model that looks at the future but does not forget the past.
Check out other La Pavoni machines available in store.