Victoria Arduino White Eagle T3 Group Features
- T3 Technology: After brew water makes its way through the heat exchanger, it passes through a independent brew boiler before then passing into an actively heated group.
- Raised Groups:
- PID-Controlled: Both the brew boiler and each heated group is PID temperature controlled for precise control and unwavering stability.
- Volumetric Programming: Each group can be programmed with four shot volumes for ease-of-use, efficiency and consistency.
- Low-Profile: The Black Eagle sits low on the countertop, opening up the space for a welcoming environment and a participatory drink preparation feel.
- Digital Display: A large LED screen is the Black Eagle’s center console for controlling its features and functions.
- Pull Push Steam Levers: These levers are intuitive and ergonomic, allowing for full-bore steaming and easy feathering for reduced or brief flow.
- Cool Touch Steam Wands: No burned arms with these wands.
- Ergonomic Design: There are no misplaced buttons, awkward knobs or dangerously hot surfaces to be found on this machine.